It was Around the Bay Mark II this morning with some notable differences.
- Ed and Bevan returned to make the swim that more interesting
- We headed a little further over to HMAS Penguin side and encountered a lot of jelly fish
- It was a shorter swim – 1.1km and 1.2km respectively
- The beach was not as crowded
- The water temp has dipped again to 16.1C
- Chris did not join us…
The other Real Idiots who were front and centre for roll call were Stephen, Rob, Dave U., Judy, Dave, and Ian, who likes to go it alone so that he can get his 2.2km swim in… Idiot!
Any predictions for tomorrow’s temp?